How can I report animal cruelty or neglect?

If you suspect animal cruelty or neglect, contact your local law enforcement agency or animal control department immediately. You can also contact us for resources and assistance.

At the Humane Society of Fremont County, we take animal welfare seriously and encourage reporting any suspected cases of animal cruelty or neglect. If you witness or suspect animal abuse or neglect, it is important to take immediate action by contacting your local law enforcement agency or animal control department.

If you are unsure who to contact, you can reach out to us for guidance and resources. We can provide you with contact information for local agencies or help you file a report. Remember, animal cruelty is a crime and should not be ignored.

It is important to provide as much detail as possible when reporting animal abuse or neglect. Be prepared to provide the animal’s location, a description of the animal, and any evidence you may have. Taking photos or videos of the situation can be helpful in documenting the abuse.

By reporting animal cruelty or neglect, you can help save an animal from further harm and hold those responsible accountable for their actions. Thank you for being an advocate for animal welfare.

We Have Pets That Need a Forever Home!

Help Keep These Pets Safe & Healthy!